It is what it is, it just ain’t what it was! Check out this week’s #CNMusicMonday track “What It Was” co-written by Lori McKenna, Jessi Alexander, and Chase McGill by heading over to our Soundcloud. Click here and follow us!
1. Little Big Town - Pontoon
2. Brothers Osbourne - Slow Your Roll
3. Michael Ray - Think a Little Less
4. Sugar & The Hi Lows - High Roller
5. Little Big Town - Day Drinking
6. Ingrid Michaelson - Girls Chase Boys
7. Tim McGraw - Diamond Rings & Old Barstools
8. Brothers Osbourne - Rum
9. Maren Morris - Drunk Girls Don't Cry
10. Jon Pardi - Paycheck
11. Thomas Rhett - Sorry for Partyin'
12. Steve Moakler - Suitcase
13. Blake Shelton - Anyone Else
14. Jake Owen - Tall Glass of Something
15. Ingrid Michaelson - Hell No
16. Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - Damn Good at Holding On
17. BØRNS - We Don't Care
18. Martina McBride - God's Will
19. Devin Dawson - Dip
20. Alison Krauss & Union Station - My Love Follows You Where You Go
21. David Nail & Brothers Osbourne - Good at Tonight
22. Hunter Hayes - Yesterday's Song
23. Little Big Town - Free
24. Ashley Monroe - On To Something Good
25. Jason Aldean - 1994
26. Ronnie Dunn - I Wish I Still Smoked Cigarettes
27. Reba McEntire - Moving Oleta
28. Lori McKenna - The Most
Named an "artist to watch" by the likes of Rolling Stone and Huffpost, Muscadine Bloodline released their new EP 'Movin On' on CN Records. The duo have toured constantly since the release of their debut self-titled EP supporting the likes of Jon Pardi, Luke Combs, Riley Green, Mike Ryan, along with countless headlining shows and festival performances. They are appearing on the Sirius XM Spotlight Stage at the 2018 edition of Stagecoach. In its review of 'Movin' On' Rolling Stone Country noted Muscadine Bloodline's "close-sung harmonies and inventive guitar playing that split the difference between country, rock and emo."
Stream 'Movin' On' on Spotify
Download/stream 'Movin On' on Apple Music
Keith Urban's tenth studio album 'Graffiti U' is what he describes as a combination of the styles he performed in his youth admiring the likes Johnny Cash, Charley Pride, and Merle Haggard while listening to his father's record collection. The "U" in the album title refers to the listener, with Urban's hope that the album became an inclusive experience for everyone. Track 7 titled "Drop Top" features Kassi Ashton on vocals and Urban said she "hit the 'swagger' button on the head" and that "her individual style is unlike anybody out there."
Stream 'Graffiti U' on Spotify
Download/stream 'Graffiti U' on Apple Music
Nobody's gonna judge you for starting your Monday by Counting Empties 🍻Check out this week's #CNMusicMonday written by Barry Dean, Dave Barnes, & Jonathan Singleton HERE.
Port Saint Joe is the second studio album by T. J. Osbourne and Joh Osbourne better known as The Brother's Osbourne. Barry Dean co-wrote "Slow Your Roll" the lead track from an album of 10 song that NPR described as "polished enough for mainstream country, but also an excellent Southern rock and roll jam with soul flourishes, vocal cadences that show an awareness of hip-hop, and a blues underbelly." Port Saint Joe is set to debut in the top 5 on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart.
Stream Port Saint Joe on Spotify
Download/stream Port Saint Joe on Apple Music